Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email email@example.com or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
South Africa Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Visitor, Tourist or Business visa valid up to 90 days||$ 152.00|
South Africa Visa Requirements
- U.S. citizens (U.S. passport holders) visiting the Republic of South
Africa for ninety (90) days or less for tourism / business purposes do
not need visas.
- Valid passport with at least two (2) unused (blank) pages labeled Visa when presented at the Embassy or Consulate; one page for affixing the visa or permit by the embassy/consulate and the other page for endorsement of entry/departure stamp by the South African Immigration Services. Passport must be valid for 30 more days after the intended return date from South Africa.
- Filled out and signed South Africa visa application form.
- Two (2) passport photos.
- Round trip flight itinerary and proof of hotel accommodation (hotel reservation or a letter of invitation from the host (relative or friend) in South Africa. For private visit also: proof of host’s legal status in South Africa (copy of I.D. Book/ passport) if South African citizen) or copy of passport and a copy of visa or residence status in South Africa.
- Proof of sufficient funds (recent bank statement, credit card etc)
- Proof of legal status for non-U.S. citizens (copy of greencard, H1B, F1, J1 etc)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your South Africa visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
South Africa Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter from the U.S.A.employer/ organization stating purpose, duration of stay in South Africa
- Letter of invitation from the South African Company/ Organization confirming purpose and duration of visit.